Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-02-2024, 12:11 AM

Her paw shifts, weight lifting from his ribs so he can exhale a long breath. His eyes flutter close as he tries to let his lungs fall back into rhythm. He doesn't miss the possessive limb lain across him. Was he imaging that? Laying still to not ruin the moment, he waits. Giving Modesty all the time she needed before speaking, he lets her have it. Lets her talk, remained patient, quiet, even scoots an inch or so closer to her so she doesn't have to stretch so far.

You think I wanted to die?

Well, of course he didn't think that. Maybe for a split second. Having that many pups could put a woman through some ups and downs. Wouldn't blame her if she had questioned it as one point or another. But still, he never thought she actually wished to be dead. He listens to her sniffle and wishes he could reach out to wipe away her tears. To hold her close, but he doesn't want to upset her. Letting out a sigh, he can't bring himself to look at her yet.

"It was hard not being able to see you. Sakana insisted that I leave you to recover. I was driving myself crazy. Caught up in my own head. The idiotic decisions I made had nothing to do with you. I never sought out anyone. I have always wanted you and only you," though Gil whispers, his voice is stern, confident, and firm. He wants her to understand that he's serious.

"I can't tell you to not hurt because I know I hurt you and I wish I hadn't. I can grovel as much as you'd like, but it won't fix what I fucked up," he can't hide the growl in his throat. Directed at him and only him. "I want to fix us. I love you, Modesty. You are the woman I envisioned being with for the rest of my life. No one else matters except for you," Gil pauses, finally bringing himself to look up at her. "Please, if there is anything I can do to prove to you that I am more than serious, tell me," he is near begging as he lays there on the floor, pinned beneath her, refusing to move until she allows him to get up.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. road to transformation Dove Island Archipelago 08:01 PM, 01-05-2024 07:13 AM, 05-07-2024