Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-03-2024, 05:04 PM
“This pack meant something to him.” He said softly, having Azure at his side had given him strength, even as his own had begun to wane with age. He had lost his chosen Heir as well as Zee. He shook his head, chasing away the thoughts that rose free. “I suppose we do.” He agreed. She had lost Resin, he had lost Zee. Their respective kids had lost a parental figure. Neither of them were strangers to grief. 

He was nearing the top of the lookout point when she spoke of her regret. He breathed out slowly, feeling the emotions that wrapped about him with her words. It would have been good, if Tamsyn could have been near. But he had already proven to them both that he could not be trusted with her in his grief. He had caused her a lot of pain - the golf that had grown between them had been of his own making. “The fault isn't with you.” He said gently, stepping out onto flat ground, and heading to the edge. The glass watch post he had constructed for Andy sat on their right. “I'm glad you came. I didn't expect it… but I'm glad.” He said, taking a seat here where they could look out across half of the pack. In the distance, a tiny winged figure jumped across the sand, leap-frog style.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The old beaten paths Dreamer's Col 03:06 AM, 01-17-2024 06:32 PM, 07-29-2024