An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
02-04-2024, 07:05 AM
Hattori was silent in his consideration. Despite the imposing bamboo walls, Tojo had never been a prison nor would it ever be. Sedna's reasoning was sound, as a Mother she had to look out for her children above all else and though she felt it necessary, it seemed to be a choice that weighed heavy upon her all the same. Fuji was indeed talented and was ready to fill the vacant position Sedna would leave behind, but that didn't mean Hattori did not consider this to be a loss. There were few wolves who understood him, least of all those who weren't biologically related to him, even if only distantly. Family was important to him, but it was then he really and perhaps finally dwelled on the fact he considered her to be a friend. As much as a man like him could have friends, that is.

"I would allow that selfishness. I will have someone move what personal effects you don't take with you to the Oaks. Make sure you have suitable quarters there."
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. a woman's mind and the autumn sky Bamboo Maze 03:18 AM, 01-29-2024 10:06 AM, 05-13-2024