gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
02-05-2024, 02:48 PM

Lumine was enjoying her time in the oaks as much as she could. Eager to return home, she was trying to help clean up the camp area as best as possible. It was taking longer than expected because her unruly brothers were well, unruly. Muttering under her breath that they needed better manners, she was surprised when her ears caught the sound of someone calling. Perking up, she listens. A call for a fight! Oh, she would love that!

Her tail wags happily behind her as she makes her way through the forest. Breaking through the trees, she stops as soon as she sees the snow coated girl. Standing tall and proud, Lumine exudes confidence. "I will take you on, miss!" She calls out before marching closer to her. "I am Lumine Trygg, Princess of Heidinn, daughter to Vidarr and Tenshi Tyrgg," her voice is clear and crisp like the snap of a cold winter wind. "Since you requested, I think you should go first," Lumine even bows respectfully with an extended paw before righting herself to grin mischievously at Kina.

LUMINE TRYGG

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Break In The Rain [Lumine] The Ancient Oaks 04:48 PM, 02-04-2024 10:39 PM, 03-25-2024