ardent

Here's to the memories that make me fucking sick...

Haydee

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-05-2024, 08:03 PM

Fear gnaws at Bellamy. Fear of rejection. Fear that her daughter won’t understand… and also the fear that maybe she will. The woman flinched at the single word her daughter spoke, that fear rising. The worry that she will bring danger to their borders… that all of them will be hurt because of her. The thunder rumbles above them and the woman focuses on the ground at her paws. She feels sick… What was worse? Her daughter trying to stand by her, to support her, and risk the pack, or being left alone for the remainder of her days? Tears prick her eyes as Bellamy leans into Haydée’s smaller form. “Hay…” She struggles to find the words as she looks at the young Leader.

A whine passes her lips. She longs to speak, to find the words to protest, to insist that her leaving will help her keep them safe. She might have built Ethne for the right reasons, but putting them in danger is unthinkable. She lowers her gaze, ears flat against her head. Her daughter forbids her from fighting, from defending the pack. But… “I don’t think the Hallows can help with this one, Haydée.” She sighs softly. Healing… how was she meant to heal from this? How could she learn to accept it, to live with it? To… overcome it.

“Your father was the only one who came close to helping me through my past…” Bellamy closes her eyes. “...I almost maimed your sister’s mate, just for having her scent on him… it was your father that really broke me out of that state… gave me enough pause to avoid doing so…”[/clor] Guilt continues to gnaw at her. The wind continues to tug at their fur, the wind bringing with it the scent of the next storm rolling in. If anyone would be capable of helping her sort through the trauma… it would be someone from Ethne.

“I will avoid fights with other wolves for now.” She speaks softly. “I don’t want to make things worse for you… You already have so much on your plate…”

For a long moment Bellamy watches her little girl. “This was never meant to be your burden to bear… I’m sorry…” Her eyes close. “...I would give my life for this pack, for you and all of your siblings, so that you would never know pain… All I want is for you all to be safe.” She had the right intentions, even if she had acted… far harsher than she should have. When she opens her eyes again, Bellamy gets to her paws. “...Lucy has a collection of herbs to boost strength and provide energy. I’m sure there is still much to do… you should see her before you do anything more.” Bellamy pauses.

“Be safe, little one… You might be an adult now, but you are still my little girl. If you need help, make sure you ask for it, okay…?” A lesson she had learned the hard way. “I will wait for you. We’ll… we’ll talk more once you sort things…” There is so much more that needs to be said, to be done, but Bellamy will wait… and pray that none of Ethne face retaliation for her “mistake”...

-Exit Bellamy unless stopped.-

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Here's to the memories that make me fucking sick... Lazuli Falls 02:00 PM, 01-29-2024 07:50 PM, 03-18-2024