gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
02-07-2024, 05:35 AM

Akito watches Clove's expression as she says she's impressed. His own cheeks bloom with warmth, feeling shy himself. Before he can say much else, her nose is brushing along his neck, right beneath his jaw. Everything in him becomes rigid, ears perking, eyes widening, his breath catching in his throat. Now that was new. Both the action and the surge of emotion flooding through him. Still relishing in the gesture, he is brought to reality with the sudden rush of cold air as Clove steps backward.

Blinking a few times to bring himself back, he can see how on Clove's face that maybe she regretted the action? His brow furrows, lips turning down slightly. How could he say he didn't mind it, had enjoyed it even, without sounding weird? Once more, before he can say anything, she is changing the subject. Thanking him for showing her around the bamboo. His heads nods slowly, still a bit jarred from the last few moments.

Her next words have his head tilting to the side. Was she really inviting him to the castle? Up to her room? Was that even allowed? At a loss for words, Akito stands there silently. He was supposed to be saying something though. Right, can't keep a girl waiting. Clearing his throat, he nods. "That, that sounds lovely," he stutters over the words as he tries to smile. Akito was not good at these things.

"Would you like me to walk you home? It's the least I could do since you came all this way to see me," he tries, tries to be nice, to show that he did enjoy the time with her, but his lack of ability to use emotion holds him back. He can't ignore the way his heart pounds in his chest or how his throat tightens up. Was it always going to be this hard being around a pretty girl?

akito's companions are to be assumed nearby unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Girls love mysterious boys Bamboo Maze 03:38 PM, 01-31-2024 01:18 PM, 02-11-2024