size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
02-11-2024, 11:37 PM

Avacyn had not met many wolves that felt as genuine and kind as Haydée seemed to be. At the very least she had expected some kind of awkwardness or uncertainty from her friend after she admitted to the relationship she and Saracyn had, but Haydée only seemed to be excited to hear that she had a mate and happy for her happiness. However, when she admitted that it had been tough she saw her fellow alpha's concern for her. She hesitated as Haydée questioned her about how it had been difficult. It was hard enough to admit to the incest that she had willingly given up everything to follow, it was another thing to explain the punishment she had put herself through for blatantly disobeying her family's laws. Still, if there was going to be anyone that she could talk to about it without being ridiculed for it she knew it would be Haydée.

She sighed softly and replied, "My family has a fairly strict set of rules that we're supposed to follow–especially around the type of wolf we should chose as our mate. One of those rules is to never take your sibling as your soul mate. Everything about the laws are designed to make sure that we are producing the strongest, healthiest pups to further our bloodline. There is a very high chance of pregnancies going very wrong between siblings so that is a hard line in our laws... the same laws I'm supposed to be upholding and setting the example for as Matriarch." She gave a little shake of her head and glanced down at the ground between them. "I guess I thought we were exempt from that rule. I thought the Ancients must have changed their minds for us since we were so obviously meant to be... I accidentally became pregnant and was very ill for my entire pregnancy before I eventually lost them."

What had begun as a very light hearted visit had become very somber quite quickly and she hated to bring the mood down so much. It was the reality of a large portion of the past year, however, and if she was going to be honest with Haydée she couldn't just leave out something that had impacted them so heavily. She sighed again and forced a small smile onto her lips as she brought her gaze back to her friend's once again. "It's been... very difficult, to say the least, but we're figuring it out. I've asked someone to be a surrogate for us so hopefully we'll still be able to be parents even if they won't be mine by blood. It's... hard... to know that I'll never have pups of my own, but I'll still love these pups as if they are so... that will have to be good enough."

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lets Walk This Road Together Lazuli Falls 08:14 PM, 01-01-2024 10:52 PM, 09-07-2024