Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-12-2024, 04:37 PM

Suddenly, Modesty is pushing on him, lifting up and moving away. If he were being honest, he had been enjoying the closeness. It had been the closest they had been in awhile. The realization hurt his heart more than he expected. He lifts his head to watch her circle and then plop down across the window. A raise of his brow, but he understands. No more stupid decisions he supposed.

Before he could say anything else, she was grumbling. Grumbling how she didn't know if they could fix it. Gil frowns, his heart breaking even more. Looking away from Modesty, he lets out a sigh and nods his head. He understands and wasn't going to argue it. Her conditions were fair, understandable. Her last sentence though has him looking back to her. Prove it? What did she mean? She wouldn't let him get rid of Jael, so what? Purposefully ignoring the girl? Did she want to be pampered more? How was he suppose to figure out this puzzle?

Letting out a thoughtful hum, he gets possibly a stupid fucking idea. Gil army crawls a few paces closer to Modesty, his elbows cracking against the stone and his claws clicking loudly, trying to gather some traction. When he's just close enough, he lays his chin upon the stone floor and reaches it as far as it go. Within this space, he can just barely grasp his teeth gently around her tail and give it a light and playful tug. "Well, anything I can do for you, right here and now?" Gil questions, his brow raising slightly once more as he looks up at her from the floor.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. road to transformation Dove Island Archipelago 08:01 PM, 01-05-2024 07:13 AM, 05-07-2024