gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Acacia
02-12-2024, 10:48 PM

Vidarr's insistence that he wants her to be comfortable brings a small smile to the woman's lips. He seemed... almost embarrassed at being caught bringing her gifts. It was kind of cute. "I am comfortable," she assured him. The smile quickly died and the obsidian lady gave her head a shake. "More comfortable than I've been in a long time," she admitted. Her life before this place had been hectic. Every day had been a struggle, a battle. Up in here in these mountains... she could breathe. It had been such a long time since she could simply breathe.

As the large man asked after her injuries, Val noted his perusal of her damaged body. "Stiff still, but I'll live," she promised. Dark ears tipped back for a moment. "Thank you again. You and Tenshi both. You've saved my life and I owe you both a debt." She'd said it before, but she'd continue saying it. Had they not come and offered their aid, Valtiel would have died down in the dark with her children.

Shaking the thoughts from her head, the woman released a long sigh, fiery eyes closing momentarily as she collected herself. "What does the day hold for you, Vidarr? Anything planned? Anything that I can help with?" She needed to be useful.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. we all been called Fenrir's Maw 09:52 PM, 01-01-2024 09:29 AM, 05-05-2024