ardent

It Was a Dark & Stormy Night!

Somebody come git 'er

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
02-12-2024, 11:26 PM

Her ventures had taken her further South into Auster, skirting pack borders for the most part, though she wasn't really paying any mind to them much. The rain had picked up again almost as soon as she had woken up, and somehow had gotten all turned around (though let's be honest, she's not the best with directions). She was cold, wet, and was starting to feel very hungry! What was she going to find out here though? She wasn't familiar with prey in Auster. Were they different than Boreas prey? Same? Some sort of wacky mutated things? She had no clue. Regardless, she hardly had time to think about it before the sky flashed a brilliant white, a bolt of lightning striking fairly close to where she had been walking. Caught off guard by it and of course, feeling a sudden surge of panic at how close it had gotten, she started running. She didn't know where she was going, just that she needed to find shelter again.

Unknown to her, the Wraith bolted straight into an already claimed territory, her and her companions scattering to find cover as another bolt of lightning struck a nearby tree, splintering it as it sent shards of wood and debris splattering the skull-wearing she-wolf. She hurried to find shelter beneath one of the massive oaks, shaking what water she could from her pelt and figured she ought to wait for this storm to pass.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It Was a Dark & Stormy Night! The Ancient Oaks 11:26 PM, 02-12-2024 10:07 PM, 09-09-2024