An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
02-12-2024, 11:58 PM
Moon high above them, more stars than he could even dream of spread in the sky. It’s pretty out here, even if it’s fairly open. Exposed in ways that make him a bit uncomfortable, but the night watch would always be taken by the best. That’s why he was taking the first. In a few hours time he could hand it off, but for now, he gets his peace.

But it seems he won’t take that watch alone. Lumine shifts, stirs. Víðarr doesn’t fuss too much about what she’s heard. Coarse language, coarse men. Growing up to their way of life isn’t easy, but it’s a good time. She will learn sooner or later, and he’s pretty sure he’d rather it be sooner.

Her protests are enough to at least cause the viking king to pause, for now. “Questions? From you? I am surprised.” A little glimmer caught somewhere between the fire and his eyes, Víðarr reached up to gently ruffle his daughter’s ears. Voice low as he speaks, tone hushed to prevent waking the others. “Okay, okay. I will answer three questions, and then bed time.” He relents, pretending that his mind hadn’t been made up from the start. Settling back in his seat by the fire with his daughter in his lap, Víðarr is at peace.
[Image: bfcOTDt.png]
Víðarr has two Karelian bear dogs and a white morph tawny owl.  Assume they're within calling distance unless otherwise stated.  
Víðarr speaks with a dense Swedish accent.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. vi skal reise oss i vår prakt The God's Garden 04:46 PM, 01-10-2024 10:41 PM, 03-25-2024
2. vi skal reise oss i vår prakt Fenrir's Maw 10:41 PM, 03-25-2024 06:23 AM, 01-11-2024