gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
02-13-2024, 11:27 AM
Nestled into Vidarr's lap, Lumine wiggles happily. Beaming up at him with a bright smile, she thinks of the first question she'd like to ask him. "Hmmm," she places a paw upon her chin and looks around at their camp, at the clouded sky, the stars attempting to show through. "Ah! Do you think it's possible to become a god? You talk often of Odin, Freya, Loki, Thor, Heimdall, Baldur, Frigg," by now she's looking at her paw and trying to count on her toes the countless gods her father has mentioned before and it's amazing she can remember them all. "But were they not once mortal wolves? Look at this place and that castle up there," she points up to Hearthstone where The Hallows pack lives. "Did they build all of this? Could I one day rule a place as beautiful as this?" Once more, her paw is waving around at all the nature that surrounds them.

"Could I become a real goddess?" Finally Lumine turns her eyes up to Vidarr, they are wide and full of fascination. Vidarr spoke so highly of the gods that he worshipped that to Lumine, they were real. That if she ever asked for their help, they would answer. That maybe one day she could meet one or even be one. Was it potentially delusional to some? Sure, but for Lumine, it was absolutely real. "I could, could be like," Lumine pauses, trying to remember the name, "Jord! I could tend to the earth and care for the animals. I would help keep our world alive!" Her tails wags a few times against his leg as she leans in to snuggle closer to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. vi skal reise oss i vår prakt The God's Garden 04:46 PM, 01-10-2024 10:41 PM, 03-25-2024
2. vi skal reise oss i vår prakt Fenrir's Maw 10:41 PM, 03-25-2024 06:23 AM, 01-11-2024