gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bunni
02-15-2024, 07:24 AM
Without the help of a companion to cut up the ingredients, Jiro was left to his own devices. Using a small flat rock that he could awkwardly hold between his paws, he attempted to squish, mash, mangle, whatever he could manage to his ingredients. Honestly, the leek was getting wilty, it would be better fed to the animals. The ginger was kind of shriveled, but if he could get some of the tough skin off, he was sure it would help. He already tossed the dried venison in so it could rehydrate while he messed with the other items.

Focused, he doesn't hear Seiko come up beside him. Starting slightly, he turns a furrowed brow (looking awfully like Hattori, wasn't he?) to Seiko as she question what he's up to. "Yeah, makin' soup," he answers, letting out a sigh before holding back a cough. "I think I'm sick," Jiro mumbles under his breath as he turns back to pressing the edge of the rock against the leek which was proving to be a frivolous task. "I ain't got no thumbs like the monkeys so cuttin' up these vegetables and that ginger is dumb," his voice is sour as he gives up and grabs the ginger between his teeth and tosses it in the pot as well.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. do you like soup? because i don't. Bamboo Maze 03:25 PM, 01-31-2024 03:48 PM, 06-10-2024