Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
02-15-2024, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2024, 10:49 AM by Lumine. Edited 2 times in total.)
Lumine doesn't expect the tender voice or the gentle paw upon her shoulder. It's as if her brother was there to wipe away her tears. Blinking a few times and rubbing at her eyes with her paw, she sniffles and clears her throat before really getting a good look at the boy. He's roughly the same age as her, but looks as if he's going to be the same size as her siblings. "I-I trespassed," Lumine lets out a whine, her lips turning down into a worried frown.

"I... I know I'm not supposed to be here. Papa says it's dangerous until I'm older to go wandering wherever I want, but my-my reindeer," she sniffles again as she points to the miniature reindeer. "They're important. They're different. We-we have a reindeer herd just northwest of here," a paw is pointed toward the polar sound, "and Kiela said that they would have... have to go because they were too small," she holds back a sob, "but I told her I'd take them, care for them, show that I can do it," her voice grows quiet as she tries to settle her breathing enough to actually look at the boy without tears in her eyes.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. right on the border, walking the line The Rock Garden 11:43 AM, 02-13-2024 10:07 AM, 03-31-2024