ardent

...and, if it's not really me? What then?

Gil

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-16-2024, 05:45 AM

As soon as Rivin's body went limp and the pressure removed itself from his body, he's forced to catch himself. Taking a step over the girl who has flopped upon the sand, Gil rights himself and positions himself better so that he's standing near her instead of over top of her. Though he can hear her words, he doesn't respond right away. He pants, catching his breath, going over the motions of what had just happened. Maiming youngsters who he saw as his own children (she wasn't, but Abraxas dammit, it wasn't like Ignis was a great father either) wasn't his forte or pleasure.

"Don't apologize," his voice is gruff, still needing him to clear his throat. "You must learn to control this Caedes of yours or you will do things you'll regret," Gil warns, his chin tilting downward so he can peer at Rivin. She appears apologetic, but he wonders how strong her mental abilities are. Did she truly want to fight off Caedes or would she allow the devil inside to take over one day?

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. ...and, if it's not really me? What then? Dove Island Archipelago 04:53 PM, 10-22-2023 12:07 PM, 03-07-2024