gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
02-16-2024, 01:37 PM

When Rivin overheard some healers talking about sagebrush, and its location in the desert, the young woman really didn’t think about the landscape at all. It wasn’t like she had ever been to one before… or seen one before today. It was dry, so dry that the air seemed to sting her lungs as she took each breath… and it was hot though that was the understatement of the year. The air wrapped around you, heating up fur, stinging your nose and mouth, burning the sand, and practically baking the body that had entered the domain of the desert. This had been a shitty plan in the middle of summer. But stubborn as she was, Rivin refused to leave until she found the plant that had been mentioned. Curse it all…

First she was outcast from the Raiders, and now this. Though Flurry had come, seeking her out to offer comfort and drink, the encounter left the red streaked femme missing the pack even more. To know that she had comrades left behind. Her father. Some of her siblings. It hurt. She was hesitant to show her face back on the beach, still stubbornly clinging to the belief that she had done the best she could have in that situation, even if it was still disrespectful. The other choice had been worse… Why couldn’t the leaders see that? It made her heart ache, her green eyes reflected the troubled inner thoughts she bore.

Rivin began to climb one of the dunes, feeling her paws sink into the hot sands before they shifted and rolled downward. It was hard going, a lot of effort to not only walk up the thing but fight the shifting terrain. Her ears were pinned against her skull, half debating turning around and heading out of this damned place if she couldn’t see the sagebrush when she reached the top of the dune. She had been lucky when Jack saved her from drowning… but out here, hell, she doubted anyone else was stupid enough to come out here right now.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Well, I'd be a doggamn liar If I said this ain't a lonely town Barren Dunes 01:37 PM, 02-16-2024 12:47 PM, 07-16-2024