Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-17-2024, 04:50 AM

Modesty was about to offer the boy two necklaces when Sirius approached. Her tail gave a welcome wave and she smiled, pleased that Jael willingly stepped up to finish their bartering, despite being startled before. “Warlord,” she greeted the old man warmly, “I imagine when last we met I was emerging from a mud bath with Ophie, and barely a yearling at that. The years do get away from us.” She sounded almost wistful.

“I have recently stepped up to lead Raider's Hollow. My name is Modesty, my mother is Toxicity, and my daughter... is Deluge.” The latter was followed by a grimace, and a long suffering sigh. “That girl is a persistent thorn in my side, but she seems quite taken with your son, I believe they soon plan to leave us and start a band of their own.” There was a hint of humour in her tone, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips.“Though you are always welcome to visit, I believe they have built themselves a treehouse out on the Archipelago.” It had almost seemed to spring up overnight. She had been quite impressed when she stumbled across it recently.

“I do promise, we aren't here to cause strife... today. It was a tease, the wave of her tail and her smile betraying her. “We're here to look at livestock, Jael has quite a few plans for our little island home, and I'm excited to see where they take us.” She was genuinely excited to see the other woman's vision come to life, and she didn't mind who heard about it.

“Speech.”

coded by NachoMumma

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. To market, to market Dreamer's Col 09:23 PM, 01-31-2024 08:26 AM, 04-19-2024