ardent

uh, scuse me sir, do you have a moment for our lord and savior?

hattori

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
02-17-2024, 11:02 AM
Hattori grunted in acknowledgement, his gaze flitting to the abundance of said bamboo. Trade wasn't exactly his forte, the clan was more than capable of gathering and crafting what they needed and should a day come they were lacking, then they would raid for it. It was a matter of principle more than anything else, he did not like the idea of owing anyone outside of Tojo anything. Packs were too intertwined with their alliances, where was their sense of independence? Their ability to stand on their own paws? But this wasn't an interpack affair, just a loner asking for a few stray bits of wood.

Hattori exhaled, he wasn't feeling particularly charitable and his knee-jerk reaction was to say no. Perhaps the loner had thought if Tojo had fallen, their bamboo and stores would be ripe for the picking?

"Fine. I will have someone bring you out a cart if you wait, you can have your pick." Hattori didn't want anything in return, he doubted the loner even had anything of value.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. uh, scuse me sir, do you have a moment for our lord and savior? Bamboo Maze 10:47 AM, 11-13-2023 02:15 PM, 03-13-2024