gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
02-18-2024, 01:08 AM

Well that caught Sid’s attention. Rivin chuckled at that. Well, if _she_ didn’t get infected, she was going to have to find someone or something that was, given how interested the girl was. As the pastel rainbow near-yearling said there had to be a better way to mash the leaves up, Rivin furrowed her brow. “There might be, to be honest. I’m still learning new things myself… mostly what I eavesdrop from others healers… or hash out with some Raider’s. Your dad actually has my mind churning on limb removal.” Rivin grinned.

“Mixing herbs can suck, I agree. They’re not always great tasting. I’m not too fond of it either.” That is when an idea hit her.

“I’ll make a deal with you, Sid. You figure out a better way to get the herbs ground up, and I have you help me remove the limb of some small critter and make sure it survives it. Its better to practice untested methods on something other than our friends, right?” Both a challenge and a chance for them both to try something new. And besides, being a Raider, she was sure the kid would jump at that chance.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fucking bees, man Daager Isle 11:14 PM, 02-17-2024 07:52 PM, 03-18-2024