size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Nyx

Pride - Nonbinary
02-18-2024, 04:38 PM

Seiko studied the ingredients as she drew closer, trying to see what all of it was. Some were vaguely familiar while others were much less so, not that she paid much attention to things like this anyway. Maybe she should, though? Her head was tilted to the side curiously as she strode up, sniffing at the air and the scents that wafted from the area.

"Soup, huh? Hmm," she hummed thoughtfully, with all the seriousness of someone wise far beyond her years. Like she knew anything about soup. But she wasn't really the type to admit she didn't know things, so instead of confessing she was even more helpless than Jiro was, she got to work like she knew anything at all.

"Here," she started, moving to take the leek and help with it while he worked on tossing in the ginger.  "I bet we coulda mashed that ginger but okay." The thing about having so many brothers and sisters is that sometimes they all did things the wrong way, and Jiro was no exception. He moved before she could think to help and so she set on brainstorming how to get the leek all torn up.

She used her paw to hold the edge of the leek down, trying to use her mouth to tear bits of it off, but it mostly just tears and frays into long strips. Eh, it was better than nothing. She spit some of it out of her mouth as she collected up the stringy bits and made to toss it all in. "This supposed to taste good? Or just make you feel better?" She squinted as she drank in the smell of the vegetables and venison as they began to boil and mix together.
Note: Seiko is biologically female, but they identify as nonbinary (they/them pronouns).
Their companion - a female tabby cat with antlers, named Herajika - is often hanging around.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. do you like soup? because i don't. Bamboo Maze 03:25 PM, 01-31-2024 03:48 PM, 06-10-2024