Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
02-19-2024, 12:38 AM
She couldn't rightfully deny him when he insisted that the fault for her distance hadn't fallen on her. She had long let go of the grudge that had formed around how Sirius had handled things when they first believed Zee to be dead, but that didn't mean that he hadn't been to blame for the vast majority of it. She had given so much of herself to try and keep him afloat and had never truly felt like she had gotten the same in return. Regardless of their past, he was still her oldest friend and the only one that had lived through so many of the same joys and sorrows as her. Nothing should have kept her from being with him when he had to say his final goodbyes to Zee. More than that, she had never gotten to say her own goodbyes to Zee and she had been as much her friend as Sirius had been at one point. It was a regret that she'd hold onto for the rest of her days.

They reached the flat point at the top of the path, revealing a look out point that looked out over a beautiful landscape. She settled onto her haunches beside him, glancing up at him as he mentioned how glad he was for her surprise visit. A little smile tugged at her lips and she nudged him gently with her shoulder. "I am too. I've missed you." She didn't know how much longer she would be given in this life, but every day that she had left she was going to spend it with the wolves she cared about most. Of course the majority of her time was dedicated to her children and Kane, but Sirius had played a very important role in her life for a very long time and it only felt right to reconnect with her friend while she still could.

She looked down at the shoreline ahead of them, spotting the shape down bellow hopping across the sands. She realized quickly that they had the same distinctive wings as Mortis even though she was too far away to make out other small details about the young wolf. "One of Mortis' I assume?" she questioned with a chuckle, a grin pulling at her lips. Who else would bring more winged wolves into the world? There was a pause as she watched the boy for a moment before she added, "I'd like to see Mortis too while I'm here if that's okay." While she hadn't really had the chance to grow close with all of Sirius' children during her time in the Armada, she did have very fond memories of Mortis and she'd love to see how the boy she knew had grown into a man and a father. "Is there anyone else still around that I'd know?" she questioned, wondering just how much the Armada had changed in the years since she was its General.

Tamsyn Carpathius of the Valley

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The old beaten paths Dreamer's Col 03:06 AM, 01-17-2024 06:32 PM, 07-29-2024