Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-19-2024, 01:39 AM
Of his own children, the ones Tamsyn had really known were his oldest, and only Mortis was let in the Armada from that litter. That perhaps made Mortis the longest standing wolf in the Armada after himself. It was a very strange thought to consider. If only the boy had held a little bit more ambition. It would be him, and not Basilisk, set to take the crown.

“Lately, I’ve been wondering it often. Packs in these lands rise and fall so easily. I hope those that come after me can hold onto what I've created.” He said softly, watching Wylan play still. He wanted there to be generations of wolves in this pack, something stable and long lasting. A place to hold his family together. “Vanta - one of my youngest - she said Zee has come to her in her dreams multiple times, and helped to guide her. I don’t know if its true.” His voice grew a little choked. “But I hope that it is. If I ever have the power in m to do so, I would watch over the Armada, and my family, for a long time.”

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The old beaten paths Dreamer's Col 03:06 AM, 01-17-2024 06:32 PM, 07-29-2024