Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Heavy
player
02-19-2024, 02:15 AM

Her encounter with whoever had appeared at the wall and led her into the burning pits of hell had been... enlightening in all the worst ways. Thus, when the large purple wolf smacked the ground in front of her and declared the treasure beyond the streams to be their own, Whisper bristled like a startled cat, her hackles standing ragged over her tattered shoulder, a growl that matched her stature offered in warning as the goose at her back beat his wings and lowered his snakelike neck to hiss defensively, the toothy looking protrusions on his tongue even putting his young mistress on edge.

In fact, it turned her stomach in such a way that she made a noise somewhere between a squeak and an urgh and kicked back with her rear leg to hit the bird in the chest, causing him to honk indignantly and waddle off a few steps to honk at her again with a tip of his head. She appreciated the back up for sure, but gosh, she just wasn't used to that tongue yet. “Ya scared me!” She offered in defense, though whether it was aimed at her goose, or the larger wolf was unclear.

“Speech”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. if I don't get out of here soon I'm gonna kill somebody The God's Garden 12:46 AM, 01-20-2024 05:34 AM, 05-01-2024