size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
02-19-2024, 07:43 PM

She had never been to Boreas up by herself before, but now was a good time as any. The weather up here was far more pleasant than it was in Auster, and she was old enough now to travel on her own without an adult or a babysitter. Plus, after having journeyed all the way up to Armada lands, this was a cake walk! She had heard of a place similar to the boneyard in auster, though when she arrived, it didn't seem as...chaotic as the battlefield closer to home. She had never been to the Boneyard back home, either, and so she had no idea how it worked when looking for a fight or whatever. Clucking her tongue in thought for a moment, she heard a howl nearby, and her eyes lit up. Oh good! Someone did the hard part for her! She knew what that call meant!

She hurried to find the caller, and when she found her, it was in the form of a small pup that had glowing fur! And she was super pretty, too! "Hi! My name is Saga! Are ya lookin' for a spar? Mind if I fight ya?" She didn't know if the young pup would be okay with going up against her, as it seemed many wolves beyond her pack were wary around her type. But maybe if she acted her usual, friendly self, it would ease any fears the pup might have.

"Saga"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Baptize Me In a Bottle of Beam and Put Johnny On The Vinyl [Dragon] The Battlefield 07:23 PM, 02-19-2024 10:44 PM, 03-25-2024