size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La La
02-19-2024, 08:01 PM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Stjarna's call was soon answered but by a much bigger creature than she'd expected. A bear! Star immediately frizzed up, her fur on end but just as she was about to scream for Álarr the bear spoke. "You can talk?!" She stared up in surprise. The last time she'd run into a bear it only roared at her and tried to eat her. This bear, named Saga, seemed a heck of a lot nicer. Well, she did want to learn to get better at fighting so she wouldn't get eaten by a bear. Fighting a bear made sense as practice. Ok, yes, she could do this. She nodded and smile back. "Yea, I can try and fight you. You can call me Star!"

Stjarna set her defenses then tried to figure out how she was supposed to attack something that was so much bigger then her. Deciding on a course of action she charged forward, trying to slip off to Saga's right. Star bunched her hind legs and sprang for Saga's thigh. She hoped to stick all four sets of claws in and maybe hang on for dear life?

Stjarna vs Saga for Spar
Round 1/2?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Mutation 1: Cat Paws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Electrolytes - Defensive
Mutation 3: Thick Skin - Defensive
Skills: Novice Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty:

Speech

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Baptize Me In a Bottle of Beam and Put Johnny On The Vinyl [Dragon] The Battlefield 07:23 PM, 02-19-2024 10:44 PM, 03-25-2024