size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
02-19-2024, 08:01 PM

Halo's eye is kind as she makes her way through the motions. A wolfdog that she'd met before, the first to arrive. She'd even brought a marvelous sword for Wylan, something she's certain he'll love. While they're supposed to be at odds with the Raiders, Halo has seen too much good in them to distrust her motives. Welcoming both to their stations, and then turning to a young man as well. Delight in her gaze as she takes in the lotus stem, Halo eagerly welcomes the boy to his seat.

Taking in her class and offering a gentle smile, the little healer begins. "Hello, my name is Halo, I'm one of the healers and teachers here in the Armada." A gentle introduction. "Welcome to my basics in dye making class." Another deep breath, and then Halo launches into instruction.

"The first thing I'd like you all to do is choose a color you'd like to create. They're all laid out here, with the corresponding material behind it." Halo waves them all over, indicating where the fabric swatches sit before bins of the plant material that creates the color. "While the color chart is there to help you, it's all about experimenting and having fun." She gave a bright smile, a little wag to her tail.

"Fill up one of these bins with your plant material, and then return to your station please." The instruction is gentle, Halo's characteristically friendly tone filling the work space. "I pre-measured these containers, so we'll have two parts plant material and one part water. Colors with deeper swatches will usually have a stronger effect, so if you'd like lighter colors, make sure to use them sparingly." Her tone gentle, indicating the fabric swatches where they were displayed.

"Speech"

[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. feeling ten for ten Dreamer's Col 07:09 PM, 02-19-2024 12:04 PM, 03-07-2024