gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
02-21-2024, 02:24 PM

They had finally stopped for the night. Bjorn resting against her side, her eyes watching the scenery. A prairie spread out around them, not a cloud to be seen. Her mind has stalled on the part where Bjorn mentions that there's nothing worse than thinking a pack couldn't handle a raid. Lumine's brow scrunches, a thoughtful noise leaving her as she leans back into Bjorn. "I'm not so sure," she starts, her nose pulling up as her lips purse together. "What if this Corbie lady knew that her pack could handle it? Would it not be ignorant of papa to believe her weak simply because she wanted to take the pacifist route?" Her head tilts, chin turning to spy where their father is seen helping the others setup camp.

While the rest had removed themselves from the cart, Lumine wasn't quite ready yet. "Has papa ever talked to you about pacifists? Ya know, the ones who don't like fighting? Do you think papa picked on them because of that? Cause he knew Corbie wouldn't wouldn't retaliate?" Her voices lowers a tone as if she didn't want their papa to over hear. Not that she thought he would be upset, but just in case he didn't want others thinking the same thing. "I'll beat the snot outta you after you answer my question," Lumine giggles and sticks her tongue out at him before leaning back into his shoulder.

LUMINE TRYGG

table coding by bunni ♥
1620/1500

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. How Far To Asgaard Algoma Prairie 11:22 PM, 01-07-2024 10:41 PM, 03-25-2024