build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
02-22-2024, 08:10 PM

It's verbatim and it's shakin'

R̶ E̶ D̶ R̶ U̶ M̶

As he settled in next to Cadaver, his ears pricked up at the approach of his fellow pups. First came Illusion, her laughter tinkling like a brook as she nudged playfully against his shoulder. "Hi, I’m Illusion!" She greeted him pleasantly, but… there was an odd sparkle in her eyes. So, this was Cadaver’s sister? She was really pretty, but… he didn’t know, he liked his friend Elara more. The boy nodded his acknowledgement quickly, and gave her more space as she had squeezed between he and his friend.

Another boy followed, his fur as pale as the moonlight, contrasting sharply against Redrum's fiery red coat. "I’m Gruesome" He said, lowering himself down for a smaller pup to clamber off his back as they took a seat nearby. That was odd. Redrum offered them both a nod and a warm smile in return, “Redrum.” He shared his name, a wag traveling down his tail as he swiveled his skull to see who all else had arrived.

It was a little less surprising this time when another pup approached him, a boisterous girl that exclaimed about his fur and how neat it was. If only she could see his older sisters coats. A smile aimed at the girl split his lips, but before Redrum could respond, the tranquility of the gathering was shattered by the arrival of his troublesome brother, a sly grin twisting his lips into a crooked curve as per usual. Redrum was a moment too late in alerting the other pups, so he was standing when a loud "BOO!" echoed throughout the gathering. Redrum snapped, not showing his teeth but narrowing his eyes at his brother. “Sawbone! Leave – them alone. Pick on. Someone your – own size! Later-! When Mother is. done – speaking.” The boy pressed forward, attempting to headbutt his brother roughly, but in a playfully boyish way. Leave it to his brother to cause a scene. Redrum was more irritated with him than not, but Saw was still his brother and they had had… good..? times before?

murder
Code by TR

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Gathering Goblins Whisperer's Gorge 11:50 PM, 01-08-2024 06:33 AM, 04-11-2024