Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-23-2024, 09:26 PM

If he could clear the fur of her tail from his vision, he might be able to catch a bit of the heat and playfulness that was lurking in her glare. She even lessened some of the pressure on his cheek so he could sneak a peek if he dared. Gilgamesh wasn't a clever man, but she'd never loved him for his smarts. All that said, Modesty did hope he'd catch on before she lost interest in the game.

"Oh?" She answered to the comment about their children, allowing her amusement to be evident in her response. "Perhaps it's been so long I've forgotten." Her mood was clearly improving though she went back to applying pressure to his cheek, reveling in the way he barely fought back.

When he spoke of her heart's desire, she shifted to her feet, replacing her rear paw with her front and pressing her nose against the thrumming pulse in his throat, just behind his jaw and under his ear. She'd only need to whisper this close. "My heart desires you dead, but my soul..." She allowed her lower canines to drag gently through the thin fur of his throat, making sure he caught the mischief in her grin before the gesture turned into a quick peck of a kiss. She jumped over her not-husband and made for the door with a flick of her tail. "Catch me if you can... I might make it worth your while." She teased, heading for the lower levels of the once palace.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. road to transformation Dove Island Archipelago 08:01 PM, 01-05-2024 07:13 AM, 05-07-2024