size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
02-26-2024, 03:56 PM

What Haydée lacks in her young and naïve views of the world, the Leader makes up for in empathy. Sadness swirls in her emerald eyes as she patiently listens to all that Avacyn has to say, nodding at certain points and giving a small, sad sigh as the purple woman finishes speaking. Shifting, she inches toward her friend until she can gently lay one of her small paws over one of the woman’s larger ones. Softly and with deep compassion, she offers her sympathy, “I am so sorry for your loss Ava.” The younger leader uses a nickname that she has not cleared with the Matriarch but, in this tender, heartfelt moment, it feels appropriate to use.

Keeping her paw on top of Avacyn’s, Haydée continues to offer her support as she says, “From my experience, a heart wants what it wants; rules be damned. If your soul mate is your brother then there is nothing that your family or the Ancients can say or do to change that. Ava, I am terribly sorry that you had to go through all that pain only to lose your children. But you are strong and, when the time is right, I truly believe your Ancients will grace you and your brother with your own children.” A gentle smile pulls at the younger woman’s lips as she looks into Avacyn’s dark eyes’ her own green ones brimming with boundless confidence.

Incest may be frowned upon in the purple’s woman family but, if it brings them both happiness, Hay doesn’t understand how her family deny it. As for the fact that the Matriarch believes that she cannot have pups, Haydée says, “Don’t give up all hope for having your own pups Avacyn. Right now, with the pain still so fresh, it might seem like an impossible thing. But, in my family, we believe that the Divines work in their own time and I know that you will have them when you are supposed to.” The words are meant to be encouraging and supportive but, to someone who has just lost so much, she doesn’t know if they will help. Gently, she adds, “If you ever need anything, I am here for you.”

And Haydée means that, with all of her heart.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Art by Moonfin

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.