ardent

uh, scuse me sir, do you have a moment for our lord and savior?

hattori

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
02-29-2024, 05:32 AM
Hattori left momentarily, words uttered in the shadows in a language poor Wilder couldn't even hope to understand. It took a handful of minutes for the Kaicho to return, this time no longer alone. A hound was strapped up to the cart, straps across his torso and shoulders as he pulled it along the path, stopping just short of the loner. From the look on the dog's face he wasn't exactly thrilled such a task had been foisted upon him, but either he didn't care enough to argue or thought better of questioning his master.

With a flick of his tail, Hattori gestured for Wilder to take his pick. There were a variety of different strands, some thick and chunky stacked at the bottom and thinner reeds to the top. All stripped of their leaves, not yet processed.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. uh, scuse me sir, do you have a moment for our lord and savior? Bamboo Maze 10:47 AM, 11-13-2023 02:15 PM, 03-13-2024