size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
02-29-2024, 09:06 PM
Jael had become a welcome regular of hers this summer, and Halo's greeting is warm. "Welcome back, it's nice to see you again." Even more, though, a light entered Halo's eyes as the koi woman appeared, flanked by a little girl. Working with children was among her favorite things, and she wasn't going to hide that. Her tail wagging, a smile playing plainly on her face, as the pair arrived. "I'm Halo, it's wonderful to meet you both." She mirrors the bow, ushering the women in and helping them get sorted as well.

"We're going to be learning how to make beads today. If you have any questions, please feel free to stop me and ask." Her gaze is kind, taking a deep breath before she launches excitedly into teaching. "At each of your stations, you have a lump of clay. I want you all to take a good look at it, before we even start working with it. There are some natural color variations in each, based on the way the minerals in the soil settle. When we work on larger projects, like bowls or cups, we need a lot of clay, so we don't have the luxury to separate the large lumps of clay into smaller pieces by color. When we're making small things, like beads, we do." Halo gave a warm smile to her students, eyes glimmering.

"My first challenge for you today is to separate your clay into colors you'd like to use. You can mix the natural colors to create new colors, and I have some examples up here if you'd like inspiration." A kind eye to the class, she lays out her examples and swatches before coming around to offer any help to her students.

"Speech"

wild clay swatches
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. arts and crafts? Dreamer's Col 08:12 PM, 02-29-2024 07:22 AM, 03-15-2024