size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
03-01-2024, 10:31 AM

She'd managed to get a pleasant buzzing going in her head before Flurry, quite nearly literally, stumbled upon Sakana. If he hadn't called out the chance she'd have just kept on walking until she tripped over him was high. She wasn't stumbling quite yet but her awareness had certainly taken a nose dive. Maybe it was good he'd called out because it was only once she'd realized he was there that she'd also realized he had a fire going, that wouldn't have been fun to wander into.

"Boy am I!" Flurry flung herself down next to the larger wolf, splayed out on her stomach in probably one of the least graceful or dignified positions she'd taken in a while. About the only thing she cared to save right now was the drink, it was much too precious to let spill. Though she did clumsily lift the bottle towards Sakana. "Thirsty?" She grinned at him, her words were managing to hold together for now but if she didn't get some food in her soon she'd be a downright mess before too long. Which was, of course, the point.

Wether he took her offer or not Flurry couldn't help the curiousity, narrowing her eyes at Sakana before she managed to get her question out. "Wha' happened out on the beach? T'aint like you..." Okay maybe her words were breaking down quicker than expected or maybe she wasn't holding back the accent much of her family had as much as she usually did. Then with a giggle: "Heh, taint."

"Speech"

Art by Perencreste
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Step 3: Learn to love yourself first Dove Island Archipelago 08:02 PM, 02-06-2024 01:01 AM, 05-20-2024