gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
03-01-2024, 02:28 PM
She was a bit surprised when her father instantly jumped in in her game. Yet in her little mind the ball of moss really was magic, especially since now she had her dad’s blessing of it. When he asked if she knew how special it was she jumped on her toes wagging her tail behind her. "Of fourse I fo I mafe eat!" she exclaimed unable to make out the proper words with the bundle in her mouth. Then he went on about wishes and her ears pulled forward, placing the ball down a she stared at the moss.

"Really?" she tilted her head narrowing her eyes as she tried to think about it. Then she grinned and looked up at her dad. "My wish is to be in this family forever! I love my daddies and I love my brothers and sisters. Every day will be a great adventure and I wanna be the prince!" she didn’t care if it was too complicated of a wish. She said what she thought, putting extra emphasis on prince as she said it bowing down near the ball. "You think to make it come true you have to play catch with me?" she grinned slyly.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Take it easy Cedar Falls 08:17 AM, 12-19-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024