An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
12-19-2023, 08:17 AM

Beauregard had picked up that Button was more anxious than her siblings, something which the ashen cream alpha knew all too well. Though his own anxieties were mostly managed so long as his loved ones weren’t hurting, and he hadn’t sustained physical injury himself, he could see bits of himself in her. How she seemed to startle at things, barking at bugs in the grass… she wasn’t his by blood and yet his darling Button acted as if she truly was made from him and his mates. That just made the bond and love he had for her, for all his children, that much deeper. Each of them was unique and perfect. The man couldn’t have been a happier father.

Yesterday he had taken Imogen out to Aspen Dam for exploration, and today, though they would remain close to the safety of the hut, he wanted to do something special with Button. After gathering some materials to make bags for storage of needed items, as well as for carrying items from neighboring lands to the pack, he would tilt his head back and call for Button. The hut was still easily within view, but they would be far enough away to have some privacy as they worked on the bags together. There were even some materials specifically made smaller - just in case the kids wanted to collect cool stones or something they found in the territory.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Button

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
12-19-2023, 09:58 PM
Button enjoyed staying close to the hut that was for sure. The past weeks shed spent the better of exploring everywhere around that she could. Under the watchful eyes of either parent or foster dog Hansel. Button had playfully balled up some moss from the water that flowed from the falls. Itd been further down so no where near the dangerous bits.

When she heard her dad calling though Button was quick to grab her moss ball in her jaws. It was a good pawful size of ball. Hansel followed behind and Button mervously approached. "Look dad I made a magic moss ball." she said proudly. Lifting it in her jaws like a prize.

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
12-25-2023, 10:58 AM

Beauregard hummed, his blue gaze taking in the sight of his small daughter trotting up to him with a ball of moss held within her maw. Her movements were nervous, even this close to their hut, which was noted. Poor kid… He hoped that as she got a little older she’d at least see that there was nothing to fear within the lands of Norad. He would take on all the armies of Boreas and Auster alone to protect them, all of his children. They weren’t his by blood, but they were his all the same. No difference in his eyes. He offered a smile to Hansel, grateful for the dog’s presence before leaning down to take a look at the moss Button had gathered together. Perhaps he could play along with her, offering an incredulous gasp. “No way! Button, you do realize how special the magic of this moss is, don’t you?” Beauregard grinned wide, his tail wagging behind him as he beamed at his daughter. “This is a very, very special moss! It can grant the owner a wish, but only one! So you’d better think hard on what you might want.” ...and hopefully make it something that her dad could give her.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Button

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
03-01-2024, 02:28 PM
She was a bit surprised when her father instantly jumped in in her game. Yet in her little mind the ball of moss really was magic, especially since now she had her dad’s blessing of it. When he asked if she knew how special it was she jumped on her toes wagging her tail behind her. "Of fourse I fo I mafe eat!" she exclaimed unable to make out the proper words with the bundle in her mouth. Then he went on about wishes and her ears pulled forward, placing the ball down a she stared at the moss.

"Really?" she tilted her head narrowing her eyes as she tried to think about it. Then she grinned and looked up at her dad. "My wish is to be in this family forever! I love my daddies and I love my brothers and sisters. Every day will be a great adventure and I wanna be the prince!" she didn’t care if it was too complicated of a wish. She said what she thought, putting extra emphasis on prince as she said it bowing down near the ball. "You think to make it come true you have to play catch with me?" she grinned slyly.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Take it easy Cedar Falls 08:17 AM, 12-19-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024