size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022
03-01-2024, 09:51 PM

The boy grinned and added some more fish to the fire, taking one of those already cooked and handing it over to his companion as he traded her for a swig from the bottle she offered before passing it back. He didn't normally drink, so he didn't want to get carried away. Sakana allowed himself to snicker at her giggle and taint remark. As to what had happened, he pulled a face and turned the fish over to avoid it burning.

“Fuckin' stranger comes chargin' at yer leader and yer'd just stand there an' see if they wanted ter talk?” It didn't make sense and he shook his head. “I spent the whole winter and inter spring makin' sure Modesty didn't die and Gilgamesh wasn't there to step in. Like fuck I'm letting those cunts rip up another wolf for me to put back together if I'm in a position to get between em.” He sat back and stretched his limbs with a groan. “Everythin' hurts so maybe my patience isn' what it was.” He gave a shrug. “But words are wasted on some, and anyone that associates with people that think what happened ter Sid is a reasonable response ter having rocks thrown at 'em, even if the maim was met in th' fight, they aren't ok with me. You were at the meetin', they're on the shitlist.” He reached to pull another fish off the fire. Did he really need to justify himself at all?

“Speech”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Step 3: Learn to love yourself first Dove Island Archipelago 08:02 PM, 02-06-2024 01:01 AM, 05-20-2024