size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
03-01-2024, 10:21 PM

Flurry wiggled her brows at the male as he snickered but her mood was quickly ruined. She visibly deflated as Sakana spoke and she snorted derisively at his comment that the small woman had been going "for" her mother. "An' mom went after one of her wolves." She muttered under her breath the way a teenager might back talk their parent. With a huff she brought her limbs in to roll herself  to face away from the male, suddenly closing herself off from him. Not even when she was trying to get herself drunk as hell could she escape the fact that 1. Nothing she did was going to be good enough to stop them from self-imploding and 2. Was always the "wrong" one.  Fuck she needed the drink to work faster! Flurry took a long deep swig.

"An' everyone is soooooo certain they stand behin' what happened." Her voice was getting maybe a bit too loud. "Even though no one's talked to anyone far as I can tell." Then a bitter note entered her voice. "An' even though I got even with that bitch no one cares because ain't nothing I can do that's worth a shit to anyone or to change anythin'." Oh god she wasn't doing well, she was spiralling fast and the drink certainly wasn't helping! Quick chug what was left, surely that would help! No one would ever claim her judgment wasn't impaired. With a now empty bottle clutched to her chest Flurry curled in on herself. She was beyond caring if anyone witnessed what was shaping up to be a very sloppy crying session.

"Speech"

Art by Perencreste
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Step 3: Learn to love yourself first Dove Island Archipelago 08:02 PM, 02-06-2024 01:01 AM, 05-20-2024