gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Indie
03-01-2024, 11:07 PM
Cadaver felt a swell of pride at Illusion's words, her adoration washing over him like a warm embrace. He returned her hug, a genuine smile gracing his features. "Of course, Illu! I'll always be on your side," he assured her, his voice filled with sincerity. He reveled in the notion of being her favorite, a special place in her heart that he was more than willing to occupy. In that moment, he felt a deep bond with his sister, a connection that transcended mere siblings.

But as he pulled away from the embrace, a mischievous glint sparkled in his mismatched eyes. His playful side emerged, and a grin tugged at the corners of his mouth. "Ya know," he began, his tone conspiratorial, "if I'm your favorite, does that mean I get special treatment?" His tail wagged in anticipation, a playful waggle that mirrored the excitement bubbling within him. "Maybe I'll have to come by more often to listen to your singing. After all, a favorite brother deserves the best, right?" His words were laced with playful teasing, a gentle ribbing that he hoped would keep the mood light and fun between them.

As they stood there, the darkness of the cave wrapped around them like a heavy cloak, creating a sense of intimate closeness between Cadaver and Illusion. In the dim light, Cadaver's features softened as he looked at his sister with a fierce protectiveness in his eyes. Perhaps she was his favorite as well. The dampness of the cave walls seemed to seep into their bones, but Cadaver couldn't bring himself to move, not when he had Illusion by his side. He couldn't help but feel a swell of love for her, mixed with a hint of worry for their current situation deep within the earth. But he would face any danger head on, as long as she was safe by his side. The surge of feelings that threatened to burst beyond what he could confine made him want to fight for her even though there was nobody to challenge.

The impulsive thought to channel his emotion into attempting to wrestle her to the ground flashed in the back of his mind, though he just managed to keep the growing aggression at bay. Clearing his throat to speak, he looked away then. “Should we head back?” He knew they probably should. Maybe they could make it back before mother knew they were gone.

"Cadaver Nightwing"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So what would an angel say? Whisperer's Gorge 08:23 PM, 01-03-2024 06:33 AM, 03-11-2024