size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
03-03-2024, 07:58 PM

Avacyn didn't notice Haydée shifting closer until she felt her friend's paw on top of her own and she blinked with surprise as she looked up to the compassionate young woman's emerald eyes. She was quiet as she listened to Haydée's words of encouragement and assurances that things would happen when they should. She wasn't sure she could ever follow Haydée's advice to not give up hope on having her own children, but there was still something so heartfelt about her fellow alpha's words that it was hard to not let that hope be infectious. A little smile pulled at her lips as she listened to Haydée speak about her family's own beliefs and her assurances that if she ever needed anything then she would be here for her.

Ava had never really made many friendships and had never really seen the value in them growing up. She had been so laser focused on her studies and her preparations to take her mother's place that the most she had allowed herself in terms of connection and relationships was time with her siblings and–aside from Saracyn–even then she had always felt the need to view it from a lens of helping them or encouraging their development–never really just for the sake of having fun or being close with them. Haydée felt like her first real friend outside of her family and she was quickly realizing how grateful she was for the sweet, kind hearted woman.

She placed a paw over Haydée's as well, giving it a gentle squeeze under her much larger, feline-like paw. "Thank you, Haydée. You have been such a good friend. I can't tell you how thankful I am that we met. And you know the same goes for you–if you ever need anything I am here for you as well." As she let her paw slip away from Haydée's, she realized that one of the things she had come here to do just felt like a silly formality at this point. How could she deny an alliance with a leader that she had shared one of her deepest, most difficult life experiences with? "I hope this means you won't have any issues with me naming Ethne as one of Elysium's allies, will you?" she asked, smiling more genuinely as her white tipped tail wagged gently behind her.

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lets Walk This Road Together Lazuli Falls 08:14 PM, 01-01-2024 10:52 PM, 09-07-2024