ardent

Knocking Neighbors

Raid Meeting!

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
03-04-2024, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2024, 12:20 AM by Medusa. Edited 1 time in total.)

The meeting had gone as well as she expected, even though there had been a couple of members who hadn't attended. Still, she promised a raid and after stewing on it for a few more days, she decided it now was a better time than never! Whether or not they were ready didn't matter, it would be a good experience as well as their first raid. They had been on the receiving end of one some time ago, and now they'd be the ones to deliver! After scoping out some potential targets, she ultimately decided on the reclusive pack down South. Waaaay down South! Those Koi fellows wouldn't know what hit 'em! Or maybe they would...she didn't know, nor did she quite care. She wasn't exactly going for blood, had nothing against 'em, but she was curious to see if they could be drawn out of their hidey holes. With fall hitting Boreas, that meant Auster's Spring was in full swing, no? Surely all sorts of herbs and prey and other goodies were teeming there! And she wanted to know what they were hiding in that bamboo of theirs! Though she hadn't quite decided yet if they were going to march into that mazey mess or lure them out elsewhere, but she still had some time to decide. The Wraith stepped up to her Bone Throne and threw back her head, calling together those who wanted to partake in this little venture!

OOC// Raid Meeting! Members interested in raiding get yer butts in here! Deadline is March 14th!!! Fighting skill, no fighting skill, Medusa doesn't care as long as you meet requirements!

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Knocking Neighbors Whisperer's Gorge 03:23 AM, 03-04-2024 06:34 AM, 04-11-2024