gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
03-04-2024, 08:33 AM

In truth, Akito could hardly remember what his real father looked like. Considering he appeared so similarly to Vidarr or even Hattori, he hadn't bothered to really ask his mother about him anyway. The fact that Hattori was even bringing it up brought an odd sense of emotion to him. Should he be sad that his father wasn't around? Grateful? He didn't know the guy anyway so was it even someone to miss? Conflicted, Akito nods softly as he lets out a sigh. Okay, so, returned to Nihon, that was it. End of story.

Still reveling in the whole thing, he looked up when Usagi and Fuji both agreed to take the last name. Being a Hattori would... make him proud? Right? Akito would feel... better being attached to such a name. Right? Or would it make more sense to take his mother's name? Archer? Right? Conflict still rages in him, but he leans closer to Hattori. The man that wasn't even his true father had been there, raised him, taught him, more than even Vidarr. Though he couldn't blame the man since he lived on an entirely different continent. Finally, he comes to a decision.

"I would be honored to take the name Hattori," his voice is soft, but sure as he looks over to the Kaicho.

"speech"

akito's companions are to be assumed nearby unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I offer you this Bamboo Maze 06:27 AM, 01-27-2024 10:54 AM, 04-10-2024