Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
03-04-2024, 11:24 AM

The slight lift of pressure from his cheek was a sign that he could dare to take a peek. His gaze shifting up to hers, noticing the heat flaring in her eyes. Ah, the Modesty he had known and come to love. It was a look that he hadn't seen in awhile and one he realized he missed dearly. How idiotic could he really be? Very if we were actually keeping score.

Keeping his eyes on her, Gil can't help but frown. Okay, maybe it had been too long and that was his bad. Even if she had been deathly ill, he could have done things for her to keep the tempo going of their relationship. All the blame was on him and he knew it. The fact that she was even giving him another chance was a blessing sent by the gods. Before he could answer, the pressure was reapplied to his cheek and he couldn't help but let out a little whine.

Could she not pity him and at least allow him to lift his head a little? Perhaps she read his mind as she lifted to her paws, briefly giving him a moment to catch his breath before a forepaw was pressed back against his cheek. A rumbling growl filled with desire and intimacy lifted him from as her presses beneath his ear, feeling the way his pulse quickened the close she got to him. Her words don't bring fear to him, but pleasure. Even as her canines drag along the skin beneath his ear, it's clear that Gil wants her in ways aren't suitable for prying eyes.

Another whine leaves him as she gives him a pecking kiss, his muzzle quickly turning to try and steal another one from her. But she leaves him no time or room to do so and instead is jumping over him and out toward the doorway. Scrambling up to his paws, he wastes no time to follow. "I'm sure I'll do more than catch you," his husky tones echo around the darkened hallway as he follows Modesty into the lower levels of the palace.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. road to transformation Dove Island Archipelago 08:01 PM, 01-05-2024 07:13 AM, 05-07-2024