size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
03-04-2024, 12:22 PM

Following his meeting with Kaino, Sephiran had two thoughts lingering in his mind. Go and antagonize their prisoner, or start ironing out the details of their invasion. Truthfully, the latter sounded far more appealing to him- but if he were to come to power, if he were to become a King in a single nights notice. He needed to start performing like one. And so, with a frustrated growl and a steady inhale of the mist, he decided to seek out one of his most trusted confidants.

It was even harder to navigate the moor at night- the viscosity of the fog having increased, inhibiting the moonlight from trickling down to the heathered earth. But the wolves could navigate using their other senses. Following his scent, Sephiran hunts down the crimson male- finding him lurking within the thickened mists. “Aresenn,” He announces his arrival, just as the former pirate materializes in front of him - the veil of fog whirling around them, coating their pelts in a layer of dew. “If I told you, I will become a proper King by morning,“ A smile cracks his lips, seeming to pull back into his ears. "Would you believe me?” He fell silent then, waiting for Aresenn’s response.  

"Aresenn" & "Sephiran"

Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Beneath a moonless sky Druid's Moor 12:22 PM, 03-04-2024 06:08 AM, 03-23-2024