An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
03-04-2024, 12:58 PM
Hattori was quiet in his consideration, the callous part of him just wanted them gone. To make their bodies someone else's issue, but he knew reasonably that if not disposed of properly then disease could spread, or scavengers would swarm to pick away at the remains. His territory was well marked and defended, but he had no interest in giving predators a reason to come this far south. They all brought forth reasonable points and though he would not say as much, he appreciated their efforts to help him with this burden, it was not a topic he wished to spare headspace for- and understandably so.

"Mmm, I agree. Burn them." An added insult was that in Nihon it was seen as disrespectful to burn someone's remains. A fitting end for those who committed a grievous crime against Tojo and its kin."My companions are at your disposal should you need them."
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. bring out your dead Bamboo Maze 08:19 AM, 12-03-2023 07:42 PM, 04-18-2024