size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
03-04-2024, 01:54 PM

Listening to Aresenn’s words, Sephiran’s ears flicked upon his skull- twisting to and fro, absorbing the man’s concern while testing their surroundings for abnormalities. In truth, Aresenn was correct- this was a risky ploy, one that would result in yet another enemy, shrouded in unpredictability and danger. Sephiran had been resistant to it at first- even angry that Kaino had done this without consulting him first. But he reminded himself of who he was - who the Saxe, was - a bloodthirsty group of heathens, who sought to spread a plague of destruction as far as they could. Was this not fitting for them?

Giving a single nod, Sephiran showed agreement to Aresenn’s concerns. “Kaino feels confident in her ability to deliver- believes she has control of the situation.” His tail continues to flick behind him- irritation boiling in his abdomen. “But if we are met with resistance,” Meaning, if the Norad king doesn’t want to negotiate, or beats them to the punch and launches an attack. “We kill the boy and slaughter them all.” Again, Sephiran speaks in casual tones- as if the act of genocide is a mere stepping stone in their ploys. "Do I still have your loyalty, Aresenn?" He questions, recalling their previous conversation- where Aresenn swore his loyalty once again, even in the face of an Armada assault. "Even if I lead you into the dark?" This was a risky plan indeed- did Aresenn have the resolve to see it through with Sephiran?

At the mention of Rhazien, Sephiran shrugs his shoulders. “I'll be consulting Rhazien shortly." He says. After this, he would seek out his uncle- needing his insight on the matter, to help guide them to a victorious overtaking.  

"Aresenn" & "Sephiran"

Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Beneath a moonless sky Druid's Moor 12:22 PM, 03-04-2024 06:08 AM, 03-23-2024