Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
03-04-2024, 02:08 PM

Aresenn's gaze remained fixed on Sephiran, his expression unreadable as he absorbed the Sultan's words. The plan was risky, that much was certain, and the consequences of failure were dire. Yet, Aresenn knew where his loyalties lay, And loyalty was a delicate thread, easily frayed by doubt and hesitation. It was a complex thing, especially in times of uncertainty and conflict, but Aresenn had made his choice long ago. He was committed to Sephiran, to their band, and to the vision of conquest and power.

"You have my loyalty, Sephiran," Aresenn replied, his voice firm and unwavering. "I swore it to you once, and I will swear it again.” His words carried the weight of a solemn oath, a promise forged in the crucible of their shared ambition. As his mind continued to reel, he once again found himself trying to sort the best course of action in the face of such uncertainty. "If negotiations fail, we must be prepared to act swiftly and decisively," he reiterated, his tone firm. "Does Kaino have any idea as to what we are walking into? How many do they have in numbers? What is the nature of their lifestyle? How much resistance does she anticipate?" He had so many questions. Too many to ask. But as much knowledge they could have going in, the better prepared they would be to deal with an unpredicted outcome.

"Aresenn" & "Sephiran"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Beneath a moonless sky Druid's Moor 12:22 PM, 03-04-2024 06:08 AM, 03-23-2024