Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
03-04-2024, 03:13 PM

Aresenn absorbed Sephiran's words, his mind already racing with strategies and contingencies. The plan was risky, but if executed correctly, it could give them a significant advantage. "Understood," Aresenn replied, his voice steady. "We'll be ready to move at a moment's notice."

As Sephiran outlined the details of their target, Aresenn's brow furrowed in thought. Two males raising children together was an unusual but not unheard-of arrangement in the world of wolves. It hinted at a pack structure that was likely more fluid and adaptable than traditional packs. "A small and weak pack, you say?" Aresenn mused, considering the implications. "That could easily work in our favor. They may not have the resources or the numbers to mount a significant defense."

He nodded thoughtfully as Sephiran listed the territories they would need to pass through. "The dam and waterfall," he repeated, making a mental note of the locations. "We still need to proceed with caution. Even a small pack can pose a threat if they are backed into a corner or desperate." Aresenn's mind raced with potential scenarios, each one needing to be carefully strategized and executed.

As Sephiran mentioned Kaino's failure to gather more information, Aresenn's jaw tensed with frustration. It was an oversight, one that could have dire consequences for their band. "We'll just have to make do with what we have," he said, his voice tinged with frustration. "But I will see if I can gather any additional information on my own. The more we know, the better prepared we will be." With a final nod of determination, Aresenn braced himself for the challenges that lay ahead, his mind already racing with strategies and contingencies. They were walking into the lion's den, but they would emerge victorious—or die trying.

-Exit Aresenn-

"Aresenn" & "Sephiran"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Beneath a moonless sky Druid's Moor 12:22 PM, 03-04-2024 06:08 AM, 03-23-2024