size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Ooh La La
03-04-2024, 10:31 PM
Of course, Aurelia wouldn’t be so easy to control- in fact, she was outright defying the suggestion he’d given her. Glaring back at him with those sapphire eyes, issuing a silent challenge he wasn’t going to answer. That’s where he differed from his nephew- where he would respond with violence, Rhazien remained the tactician he sought to be. His suave, devilish smile returning to his face, as he maintained their intense eye contact.

Shaking his head, he takes a step forward and she moves back. His eyes trailing down to the blade in her paw, wondering if she was going to yield it against him. “My apologies, Aurelia. I’ve made you believe you have a choice in the matter.” He says, taking another predatory step forward- slowly closing the distance between them. “You will be joining our war party- and you will show Sephiran you are more than Sidi who warms his bed.” A short pause, before he continues. He makes it known that regardless of her beliefs, she was a Sidi in the Saxe world - a world she now lived in, until the end of time.  “I’d hate to see all of this…” Another step forward, as he aims to loom over her now. Wanting the warmth of his breath to caress the top of her head, to swirl the fur in her ears. “…potential, go to waste.”  So badly he wants to reach out and touch her- the forbidden fruit of the Moor.  

"Rhazien Saxe"
Caution: Rhazien is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.
Assume his companions, Zemir and Zemra, are present in his threads unless specified otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Hunter's Moon Druid's Moor 10:19 PM, 03-04-2024 06:36 AM, 03-11-2024