size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Ooh La La
03-04-2024, 10:32 PM
That tantrum of hers - he couldn’t even consider it to be resolve - was going to get her killed. But alas, she was too young and unbroken to realize it yet- but perhaps someday, it would be molded into her very being. Being Sephiran’s toy, it wasn’t in his power to work on her. That was something only the Sultan could do. In his power, he could only give her unsolicited advice and relay commands- whether or not she adhered, was a different story.

Even with her glaring, Rhazien kept a neutral expression - aside from his long, toothy smirk - keeping his eyes trained on her, watching as she tightened her grip on the blade. She didn’t have the resolve to attack him, that he was sure of. “Because I believe there are… things inside of you we can hone-” He says plainly, taking a step to the side, slowly starting to encircle her. “- a darkness that can thrive, if you allow it.”  He stops once he is standing in front of her again, his body partially perpendicular to keep her from easily running off. “Unless, I’m wrong?”  He questions, staring down into her eyes. “Perhaps you are worthless- a mere pile of flesh and bone, who will amount to nothing?”  Not meaning to torment, but a factual statement- in this world, what else was she but a Sidi for the Sultan?

Releasing a sign, Rhazien makes a final and bold move- brushing his shoulder against hers, a nearly electrifying feeling of lust resulting from the contact. Fuck, he wanted her. But alas, he couldn’t have her- unless he wanted to face the wrath of Sephiran. “I do hope to see you there, Aurelia.”  Lingering in her proximity, savoring the closeness and their contact. “If only to prove me wrong.” He finally pulls himself away - forces himself to, really - before gravitating away from her and vanishing into the mist. He couldn't spend the entire evening trying to convince her to join their party- he had other things to attend to.

-exit-

"Rhazien Saxe"
Caution: Rhazien is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.
Assume his companions, Zemir and Zemra, are present in his threads unless specified otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Hunter's Moon Druid's Moor 10:19 PM, 03-04-2024 06:36 AM, 03-11-2024