ardent

I Was Walking Along, Minding My Business...

Erik

Unagi

Hemlock
Paladin

Advanced Fighter (90)

Advanced Hunter (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hermes

Overachiever
03-06-2024, 05:05 PM

Time slips by Unagi with the girl hardly noticing. Since the news of her mother, Celeste’s passing, she has retreated into herself, hardly speaking or seeking out the company of others. It is strange, losing someone you love and, as she navigates the choppy waters of grief, she often finds herself feeling lost and confused. She has finally realized that locking herself up in her den is not the answer, so she decides to trace the familiar pathways down the mountain and out into the neighboring land.

Fall can be found in the air as a familiar chill has settled up on the Maw but, down here, where the lush green grass is only broken up by the moss-covered ruins, there is a pleasant warmth. Pausing, Unagi sucks in a deep lungful of air, savoring the scents that she had locked herself away from for so long. A thick, heavy musk hits her square in the nose and makes her eyes water as she wheels around to find an angry grizzly barreling toward her.

How had she missed that?

With a snarl, the black and white wolf kicks off, charging the large beast, moving into its space to bite at its face as she refuses to back down. Questions swirl in Unagi’s mind about why a predator is trespassing but she pushes them aside as she is forced to dodge a clawed paw and scramble backwards to avoid getting hurt.

"Hattori-Klein Unagi"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Was Walking Along, Minding My Business... The Stone Steppe 05:05 PM, 03-06-2024 04:48 PM, 07-29-2024